SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hydrocodone Bitartrate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Versed is indeed "liquid amnesia" -- you are more or less conscious and can follow simple directions and give feedback (so they tell me), but you have no memory whatsoever. You may as well be going to sleep for its effect on you.

When I was in the recovery room after having my wisdom teeth yanked (and after trying to convince the nurse that I left my Rolex in the operating room....), I saw a guy wheeled by with his mouth simply stuffed to overflowing with gauze (mind you I only had a couple of pieces in my mouth).

I asked the nurse what his problem was. She rolled her eyes and explained that he is a chef who thought it a good idea to clean his teeth with one of his knives. Confused He sliced into his tongue and severed a nerve in the process. The nurse said "that was pretty bad" -- and she does all the surgeries with the doctor so you know it wasn't a nice sight.

I didn't feel so bad after hearing that.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got half a bottle of Tilidine here, anyone interested?

I had the same morphene pump after my last surgery, and I pretty much appreciated it, although it made me sleep most of the time and drowsy for the rest of the day. Tilidine works better than anything else, but it's said to be rather addictive.

So, would anyone like to try a shot?
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And as for morphine... why the heck would anyone take that?

When I had a surgery back in 1998 I received some sort of morphine right after the surgery. That stuff was just incredible. I named it "Instant smile". A few seconds after the nurse put the stuff into my venes I had a huge smile on my face. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy After this experience I could understand morphine addicts.

Quote:
but you have no memory whatsoever. You may as well be going to sleep for its effect on you.

I had a gastroscopy 2 months ago and got given "Dormicum". I was awake during the procedure but can hardly recall anything. Pretty neat stuff, I have to say Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I had known that I was going to live, I might have liked it. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
If I had known that I was going to live, I might have liked it.

I want that on my gravestone.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
Dilaudid. (Hydromorphone) Wonderful for pain, but makes you barf like a mad dog.

They don't call it drug store heroin for nothing. Careful not to like that stuff too much. That goes for the lot of you.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, listen to the Ghost. You don't want to get too fond of that drug.
Quote:
Versed is indeed "liquid amnesia" -- you are more or less conscious and can follow simple directions and give feedback (so they tell me), but you have no memory whatsoever.

You too huh? Then they hit you with the Propofol and Isoflurane. Nighty Night. The first thing I would tell my wife when they gave me the Verced is, "See ya later Angel". The room spins 3 times, and it's all over, in seconds.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Versed is a benzo (like valium). It's way stronger but the half or plasma life is much shorter. About an hour I think.

Also, I mean careful not to like any of the opiates too much. Especially the pills because they are too easy to get if you want more.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Verced is a benzodiazipine on steroids. It must be like Rohypnol, erases the brain, and leaves you saying "Wha da hell happened"? Kind of like getting slammed with an axe handle in the head while relaxing. And, like the Ghost says, don't gobble opiates daily. For some reason, my Doc gave me 360, 10 mg, vicodin for back pain. I gave them to my wife to lock down. I might take one a week.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a damn lotta dope JT . How big is the bottle Laughing Are you sure that doesn't read 365/10? If so, that would be Norco which is 365 MG of Tylenol and 10 MG of hydro. If it's vicodin HP then that has a lot more Tylenol (625 MG) which can be bad if you take too much. I think Lortab is 500/10.

Another good memory erasing drug is Ambien. It's for insomnia. Take one of those and you don't even remember going to bed. I have woken up and all the dishes are done then it's like oh yeah I kind of remember that.

I took one once and wrote a very odd PM (thank god I didn't make it in post) to a very understanding member. I remember writing it but couldn't recall what I wrote until I read it. Nothing bad, just a little odd.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's a real low dose acetominophin, generic. Like 100/10. 120 x 3 refills. A years supply, at least.The dentist gave my wife some Ambien for her nerves before a visit. Man, was she looped! Wall bouncing, giggle city, glazed eyes, the works. She remembers arriving home. Not much else. She doesn't drink or take perscriptions, so it wiped her out.

Goat dog
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on some of that stuff the weekend we had the big April Fools and that's how I.......................... Surprised

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found in the past that downing half a bottle of Jack Daniels has had the same effect on me as those described by JoeTam and Ghost! Wink Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

V will kill you, you have to be very careful. It's the acetaminophen that will rot your liver. Now if there was a way to fractionally crystallize out the acetaminophen using ice cubes...

I got a dose of Versed during a bone marrow transplant. I remember remarking that Versed was interesting but had no recreational effects. My vision went into a raster pattern like out of the Twilight Zone and I thought that was the end of it. I found out latter that I turned into Chatty Cathy and went on about the state of the nation for 20 minutes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another word of caution on these substances. I've both worked for a long time in a clinic as the social worker where I've had to deal with people getting hooked on their long term painkillers and I had to have re constructive surgery on my right arm from wrist to shoulder and ended up on high dose narcotics. If you ever find yourself hooked on this crap and you know you need to get off the way to do it is to buy a cheap pill splitter and every fifth day use the splitter to halve your dosage. If you start by splitting one pill, you next step down to a quarter pill, an eighth and so on. I've seen too many people get hooked and lose everything they owned because they ended up on these things for a legitimate medical purpose.

Personally I hated it all, it made me feel like a freaking turnip on the side of the road with no emotions whatsoever.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morphine is great. I broke my leg when I was 12, and they gave me a shot in my other leg as soon as I arrived in the hospital. Apparently, I spent the next 4 hours telling anyone who would listen all about my toy panda...

Mind you, after a knee operation a few years ago, I was given a different pain killer (no idea what it was, but wish I'd found out) that made me so sick I apparently turned an interesting shade of green. My Mum is a GP and she told me she'd never seen anyone go that colour before! Was quite an experience...

On a different note, has anyone ever had intravenous sedation for an operation? It sounds a bit like Verced ^^^^^, although I was never told the name. I apparently managed to have a full, (allegedly) coherent conversation with people around me, and I don't remember a word of any of it!

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
Chibachan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hydrocowhatate? (acts or tries to act innocent) I have no idea what you are talking about... Really I don't... just ask the little voices that are foaming at the mouth right now. *laugh*

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sekhmet29

Yeah, when I had the reconstructive surgery they put me on some sort of twilight sleep drip combined with a nerve block. I woke up mid surgery to find the surgical staff arguing about who was really in Grants Tomb and listening to rock and roll. Seemed like a weird dream but I asked the doctor about it afterwards and yeppers, that's what was going on. Apparently I joined in the convo about Grants Tomb even though I have no memory of that part.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The second time I had it, I remember being aware from about halfway through the procedure. I was getting a tooth filled (I'm VERY scared of dentists!) and I vaguely remember drilling and filling, but I was still pretty much zoned out so I didn't care at the time! Then I have another blank for about 10 mins, and the next thing I remember is being in the waiting room with a cup of water in my hand.... Freaky stuff, that...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God love conscious sedation . . . Razz We use it in the Emergency room when ever we have to pop a shoulder or hip back into place.
I'm 6'2" 230 pds holding the patient down while another guy my size pulls on the sheet to get the joint back in and the patient will talking about a football game from 10 years ago. Awesome stuff Versed hope I never need it. I wouldnt want to give away the secret location of my LCpl. I dont think other staff would understand Very Happy

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
my Doc gave me 360, 10 mg, vicodin for back pain. .

JT for your back you can try those OTC bengey back patches. The patches not the cream. Get the ultra strength ones, they work great. I have been using them for about a month now and I have cut way back on my Vicopofen use. BTW, vicoprofen is 200 MG of Advil and 7.5 MG of hydro.

I know most of you know better but I was concerned about the younger more impressionable members (reaper). The last thing I want is for the younger members to think this stuff is cool and makes you feel good.

Don't get me wrong, it's fine to use a little if you are in pain. The problems happens when you continue to use them when your pain is gone. This is a sure way to get strung out of the stuff. This goes for everyone here.

And yes regardless of pain, if you take them regularly long enough (especially if you take a lot) you can get strung out on them. You might be able to prevent this if you take them only when you absolutely have to. Not well my back kind of hurts so why not.

When you are in pain your brain opens opiate receptacles that allows the hydro in and processes it naturally. Just don't over do it because you can damage your opiate receptacles. This causes addiction as well.

BTW, I wrote this after taking ambien so forgive an spelling errors.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no Reprob8 -- I'm very disappointed in him -- I thought he heard the mighty "V" word and came running. Or maybe he already has a good supply.

Seriously though, It's been 6 days now since my wisdom teeth were removed and I took all of 2 Vicodins. Really just made me sleepy and a bit "floaty". I preferred the ibuprofen (600mg). Now I'm down to taking two Advil (400mg). No dry socket for me luckily or I'd no doubt be going back for a refill on the Vike. Cool

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, PLEEEEEEEEASE tell me you still have it Laughing

starstarstarstar
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well???????????? Look, it's not like I'm a vicodin addict. I prefer the term vicodin enthusiast! Just because I want 2-3 vicodins every day of my life and get really irritable and shitty when I don't have them does NOT mean I have a problem

starstarstarstar
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BUMP Evil or Very Mad Shocked Mad Rolling Eyes Surprised Smile Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad

starstarstarstar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic