SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Damn I've MISSED you guys!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to drop out of the baiting scene for a few months - RL started getting really busy.

But then my personal email, the one that I use for my family, friends and freelance business, which had been pure as the driven snow for over two years now (NO spam at all!) suddenly started getting lad emails. I can't imagine how it got out there, but it pissed me right off.

So here I am, back on the job. Unfortunately I've kinda forgotten how to do it! So I've gotta go do some reading to remind myself, and then I'll be back in the game.

Also, my laptop got fried and I lost all my links, which sucks because I had quite the arsenal of tools. Luckily Ima Baeder (who spottted me lurking last night) sent me a bunch, but if anyone has any good ones they want to share, please send 'em along as I'm starting from scratch again.

Some of you may recall some of my earlier baits - my favorite was the one in which I sparked up a long-distance romance with a lottery baiter. I had him believing I was this horny-as-hell, drunk-as-a-skunk ugly woman, who thought he was in love with her. Then I bumped her off when a bus hit her, and I morphed into her even uglier sister. He bought the whole thing hook line and sinker. It was some of the most fun I've had in ages! And who says lottery lads are boring?

Anyway, I'm back and I'm primed!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was actually wondering where you went to, welcome back. I always enjoyed reading your baits Very Happy

Really I was

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Cachuma!

I must admit that I too was wondering about you the other day (I happened upon a couple of your posts when doing some research).

Great to see you back on board! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait safe, read stickies, get mentored. LUCKY YOU, you can do it all over again!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cahuma, glad to see you back. Smile Otterfan is right, lucky you, you get to do it all over again. I too was gone for awhile over the summer. I took a two month road trip across the country to visit family and friends. When I got back, it was house renovation time, then eater went down for a month.
I found out, I had forgotten lots of baiting stuff. Sorry to hear about your pc crash, and losing all your stuff. I'm sure you'll get it all back, soon, as we are here to help. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Cachuma! Glad to see your visit the other night wasn't just for a one night stand. Wink Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma -- first of all, welcome back. Secondly, to re-start your active baiting credentials, you have to submit a security picture. PM me for the details...and find yourself some recently caught cod.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back!

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome back! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again. Very Happy

I just got another stupid "You Won the Irish Lottery" email in my personal account...grrr. Guess who's gonna be my first victim? Twisted Evil Methinks I need another long distance romance...

JMRazor wrote:
Quote:
Secondly, to re-start your active baiting credentials, you have to submit a security picture.

You mean this one? Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I remember you. Welcome back.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Now, after viewing that picture, I'm off to the barf window.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic