SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started fooling with this character one day because some Nigerian assclowns screwed up my eBay auction two days in a row. After I started getting into it I found this site, so a lot of what I was doing I probably would have done differently had I read up about this first. But anyway, here is my dialouge with this guy, not sure whether or not I am getting him back at this point. I guess I went too fast!!

Starts with the usual 419 letter so I'll save you some time and skip that....

Oct 28, 2007

Dear Mr Hui,

I must say I am somewhat shocked at your offer. I am not sure of how it is you have come about me, but I suppose it could have been from past contact with my late husband, Alfred E Newman. Things have been very hectic since the funeral and I have been having such difficulties keeping up with all the kind emails from friends of Alfred, because as you know he was quite popular and well known through his many travels to your country.

Please let me know how I may assist you. I am always ready to help a dear friend of Alfred's, may he rest in peace.

Respectfully Yours,

Ms. She11y Lambert, Widow

Oct 28, 2007

Dear Sister,
I am very sorry to have head about the death of my good friend who happen to be your husband (Alfred E Newman) as his Gentle soul will rest in perfet peace, however i thank you for your response i think it will be better you know more about this transaction.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity several noticiendes was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003.

Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident. After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.
So, Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years and six month the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.Should you be interested please send me your full names, private phone/fax and current residential address. And finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction,I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated and please be advice that all further corresponding e-mailbe via this new e-mail address.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Jenkin Hui.

Oct 29, 2007

Thank You Mr.Hui for your kind words. I wish I could remember more about you from Alfred's stories, but he had so many of them and at my age it is quite hard to remember sometimes. So I must apologize to you for that.

Our address, well now my address, has not changed from what you probably already have. It is still 6579 N Sco11sdale Rd, Sco11sdale, AZ 85250.

May I ask you, did Alfred have dealings with this Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan? If so I certainly do not recall, but again my memory is not so good.

Let me know how I can be of assistance to you Mr Hui. I will not be on my email this evening. Ever since Alfred passed I have been trying to keep myself occupied. This evening is the Quilting Club at 6:00 PM, it will be at Mrs. Wapners house this evening. She too has been quite lonely since the Judge passed away last November. So it's definitely Quilting at the Wapner's on Tuesday at 6:00 PM.

Until later may God watch over us all.

Sincerely,

She11y

Oct 30, 2007

Dear She11y Lambert,
I so much thank you very much for your prompt response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction like my very good friend, we have both had serveral dealing together while he was still alives, but i have kept this partiular transation to myself to be exeuted between me and him, however i think i an still rely on your capability in handling and also keeping this transation CONFIDENTIAL as my wife here in Hong Kong does not know about it, further to your e-mail, i have given your proper information about this transaction in my response back to your last e-mail, but however below is how i intend to carry out this transaction.

Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transfered to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude,so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.

As a result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain certificate of deposit from this my bank,it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's licence, work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my work ID upon receipt of your identification.

I will send the name and contact details of the bank and their website to you so that you can commence communication with them, i will also want you to fill in the requested space on APPLICATION FOR FUNDS RELEASE form and re-send it back to me to enable the attorney come forward to my bank on your behalf for the release of the funds.

Please ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,

Jenkin Hui.

[and attached is the stupidest dumb form which I later fill out for assclown]

Oct 31, 2007

Hello My Dear Mr. Hui,

I hope today finds you well. I had a very nice evening yesterday at the Wapners and even had a couple of highballs. The quilt we are working on at present is so beautiful. Perhaps once we have finished helping you with your problem we can make a nice one for you as well.

I had to go the copy store to make a copy of my ID. The young man there was so nice he even showed me how I would use it to place it into an email. Now that I know this can be done I will be sharing many photos with my friends and family.

Mr Hui I thank you for your kindness in not assuming an old woman like me could not work, but I have not worked for over 50 years. When I was younger I would sing in the night clubs but during the Korean War I joined up with the USO, which is how I ended up meeting Alfred. Once I met Alfred I never ever had a need to work again. I am not so good at all this secret stuff and I so wish Alfred were around to help out with this. This is something he would have been very good at. Oh how I miss him so today.

I am putting the picture of my drivers license in this email. I printed out your banking form and will fill that out and take it back to the copy store to have them help me turn that into a picture as well. I do hope that same nice young man is still there when I get there.

Yours Truly,
Shelly Lambert

P.S. Oh and do not worry, I didn't mention anything to Mrs Wapners.

and fake DL ...

Oct 31, 2007

Dear Sister,
I am in receipt of your mail, i thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust attached to this e-mail is my working identity. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down.

I have sent your details to my attorney who will today put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds,this should take not longer than a day or two.

In this light,I have sent you the contact information of the bank so you can send them an e-mail as well as calling them on the phone and make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved striaght into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us, please brother this funds mean the whole world to me and my family and please do not betray me.

Please find below the banks website.

Bank Name:Natwest online bank
Contact Name.Gedion Grant
Contact Email: [email protected]
Phone:44 845 020 4394 ,Ext:3
Fax:44:845 020 4395.

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, you know the time difference.

I call you Sister so that we both understand that our rust in each other is that of blood brothers. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.I look forward to hear from you soon.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

[Lesson #1 learned, asked for a picture of him too soon, should wait for him to ask for $$$ first. But oh well, we did what we did]

Nov 1, 2007

Oh My Mr Hui,

This is all going so fast for me. I just returned from the copy store where the nice young works. He showed me again how to make your bank form into a picture which I am attaching to this email.

I will next to work on opening a new account with the bank that you are suggesting. I think that I shall do that first thing in the morning. From my many travels to Europe I know that it is already at a late hour there.

I have been thinking much of this money today and I have a special request to ask of you. As Alfred has left me with well more than enough money to take care of myself for the rest of my days, I would like to do something in his memory with my portion of these funds. But as Alfred had always handled the finances I would need a person with your expertise to help me with this. What I would like to do is help open a public library as Alfred so much loved reading and books. I know of a small town here in Arizona that is in need of a new library, perhaps we could name it the Alfred E. Newman Public Library. That has such a nice ring to it. Please think of helping me with this Mr Hui.

Now as I have gained your trust I would need to ask of you a necessaity to gain your trust and proceed there. From Alfred's many international dealings I know that he had ways to make himslef aware of whom he was dealing with. He would always request of them somethign so unique that it could only be the person he was dealing with. What I will request of you may sound strange, but it earns you my complete trust. Please provide me with a photo of yourself, as you now have of me. But so that I know that it only pertains to this transaction and can be no other, you must in the photo hold several bananas and a small sign that reads "Hello lambshell", which is the pet name that Alfred had for me.

I look forward to receiving the photo and opening the new bank account in the morning. I am already starting to get goose bumps just thinking about the Alfred E. Newman Public Library.

Yours Truly,
Shelly Lambert

... and I sent him back ALL the paperwork ...

Nov 1, 2007

My Dear Beloved Sister,
I so much thank you for your prompt response back to my e-mail, i appreciate the idea of open a Library as in form of a investment and naming it after my Good friend Alfred as Alfred E. Newman Public Library. However further to your request, you can find attached to this e-mail my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT for your perusal, i will also like to aknownledge the receitp of the form you send, in this light you have to contact the bank now as we speak either by e-mail or phone requesting for an account opening, right now as we speak the attorney here in Hong Kong is already workiing of the release of the funds in your name, and this will soon be over in a counple of days.

Please do contact the bank to avoid further delay in this matter,, i want to als have your personal cell number as i will like to speak with you directly if not for this issue but for more assistane in investing my own part of the share.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

....and his passport ....

Nov 2, 2007

Dear Mr Hui,

I appreciate your sending me the photo of your passport. But however as I had stated I would like to proceed as though I think Alfred would. I am prepared to open the new accuont tomorrow and will likely move $50,000 from one of my other accounts in to this new one so as to not look suspicious.

But I do need you to follow my instructions exactly on the photo I need you to send me, as I think this is how Alfred would approach this. Please provide a photo holding the sign with my "Hello lambshell", the nickname Alfred gave me, and holding several bananas, as only with such a unique picture can I be assured that these dealing are happening in real time. This will also console my heart as I open the account and make the wire transfer tomorrow..

Sincerley,
Shelly Lambert

Nov 2, 2007

Dear Shelly,
Thank you very much for your explainations, I understand your curiousity in this matter but you should understand that i am taking the greatest risk in entrusting such amount into the hand of a stranger and in this light i have trusted you, so the idea of sending a photograph holding a banana is what i do not understand, all these seem to be childish on my part, i am entrusting this transaction into your hand because of the relationship i hard with your Husband whe he was alive.

My curiousity can be justified considering the money involved, we should be able to build up some trust for each other before we proceed, otherwise what will be the point if we cant trust each other.

Well if i may remind you, you have to contat the bank as soon as this e-mail get to you so that you can be counted among the first customer they would attned to first thing as they resume offie tomorrow

I want to remind you that being a part of this transaction would only be at your free will,I cannot impose this on you,it is your choice to agree or disagree, but at lease I deserve the previledge of knowing your decision.I expect you to act as i have instructed you so we can have this issue resolve as soon as possible.
I will be waiting for the necessary details, the authenticity of this transaction is self evident, you need to give me benefit of the doubt and I will prove it to you that this business is real, also i have insist the your send me your personal ELL PHONE NUMBER.

Sincerely,

Jenkin Hui.

[I don't think I have an ELL PHONE????]

Nov 2, 2007

Dear Mr Hui,

I am sorry but I feel that if my simple request can not be met that it best that we not proceed with this deal.

I wish you luck in finding another who may help you. I sure will miss the opportunity to build the Alfred E. Newman Public Museum.

Regards,
Shelly Lambert

[but on second thought....]

Nov 4, 2007

My Dear Mr. Hui,

I have been thinking a lot these past two days, and crying a lot as well. I was so excited with the idea of the Alfred E. Newman Public Library to honor the memory of my dear late Alfred. I met with my banker yesterday and he cautioned me not to use the money Alfred has left me for that purpose, for I may live yet for many years and what would be left would not be sufficient to keep me comfortable.

So I guess it is only with your help that this dream can become a reality. While I met with the banker I had him go ahead and open an account for me at the Natwest bank that you told me of. He advised me not to transfer the $50,000 into that account that I had planned because it would require additional paperwork. So he opened the account for me with $9,999.

Now as you were a good friend of Alfred's you are most certainly familiar with the ways he would conduct business. He was always very concerned with security. As you know Alfred always said "without security all we have is insecurity". So again I must demand that I confirm that you and I are participating in this transaction as we speak, for as the World turns, so do the Days of Our Lives. So I have attached a sign commemorating the beginning of the Alfred E. Newman Public Library. Please take a photo of yourself or an associate holding this wonderful gesture and send it back to me so I know that we are in this together and may then proceed.

Please call me with any questions that you may have, 602-241-6110.

Most Respectfully,

Shelly Abagail Lambert

[hoping he willl find this sign more to his liking]

Nov 4, 2007

Dear Shelly Lambert,
I have just received your e-mail with great disappointment, i have told you earliar in my previouse e-mail that i am not imposing this transaction on you, it is you will to agree or disagree, i have had several transaction with your husband (Alfred E. Newman) and i know perfectly how it works, i have told you that this transation is confidential and that no body should know about it, but to my surprise you went and discose it with your so call Banker and even went as far as instructing him to contact the bank and have your account opened, I understand your curiousity in this matter but you should understand that i am taking the greatest risk in entrusting such amount into the hand of a stranger and in this light i have trusted you.

Well if you must know this, i have decided to exeute this transaction with another partner who is ready to follow my intruction religiousely sine you are not ready to move further with me, however if you know you are still willing to move further with me in this matter, you will have to reconfirm your interest in executing this transaction with me and re-assuring me that you will not tell any body before i can move further with you in this matter.

I hope to hearfrom you soon.

Kind Regards,

Jenkin Hui.

[WTF you mean my "so call Banker"? I used a fucking real fake banker asswipe!]

Nov 8, 2007

My Dear Mr. Hui,

The past few days have been very blessed and I felt that I owed you a letter because without you I feel that none of this would ever have been possible.

Over the weekend I received a letter from a Mr. Obagushi of Lagos, Nigeria. He has a situation that is very much like yours in that he needs to remove a large sum of money from his country. When I received his letter I immediatley thought of you and thus understood that it must be quite commonplace for matters of these types to be necassary. Unlike here in the good old U S of A I now understand that some countries simply don't want large quantities of money leaving there jurisdictions. Which I guess is why you need the assistance of people such as myself.

Yesterday with the help of Mrs Wapners I sent to him the sum of $5,400 through the local Western Union office to cover the transfer and activation fees and should have the funds beginning to transfer by next week. I am even using the account at the Natwest Bank that you reccomended to receive the funds. I feel that I owe you so much for this wonderful twist of fate.

We are going ahead with the plans to help the libary in Payson, AZ save there building and even add a wonderful new addition that shall be named after my late husband Alfred. Mrs wapners drove me to Payson yesterday to make the annouuncement offical. Can you believe that they even covered this in their local press? I really did not wish for all this publicity, but quite honestly I now feel like somewhat of a celebrity.

I had the nice young man at the copy store make the newpaper article in to a picture so that I could share with you this good fortune, please find the article attached herein. If their is ever anything that I may help you with in the future please do not hesitate to call on me.

Most Sincerely,
Shelly Abagail Lambert

[color=darkred][..and m
y press story...][/color]

So I guess we will see if my beloved Mr Hui returns. Maybe I'll post the ones were I was missing with the assclowns who screwed up my eBay auctions. I haven't gotten any signs and tI think they too may be gone.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi tarpel_cunnel, welcome to the eater, as you pointed out in your post, you may have done things differently had you known about this forum before you started your bait, but just in case you have not read about it on here yet, we never send ID's like fake passorts and driving licences to scammers, they have a nasty habit of re-using anything that's sent to them, and although you know that driving licence is fake, the scammer would happily use it, and trust me on this, it's something that victims would readily accept as being real if he sent it to a victim as proof of ID, we have seen a lot lot worse ID's than that which real victims have accepted.

Also, just to get in to a good habit, when posting passports, licences etc, can you write fake all over them first before posting, that is to prevent scamemrs from taking them from here for use in their scams, so could edit your post to write fake on the 2 ID's and then repost them, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice. I'll photoshop those bad boys right away!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, I just noticed something on the passport the scammer sent to you, which is a prime example of how scammers re-use ID's and why we shouldn't send them anything they can re-use, look at the passport number, which is:

GO4190419

Obviously a passport made by a baiter at some time, and the lad has chosen to use it now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took me awhile of looking at that number until it finally hit me. Obviously made by someone with a sense of humor Very Happy
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont waste your time sending those pricks anything.... make them do all the work and make them send you everything. if you must send him something, just rename a .dll file and send him that. let him figure out why he cant open it. this is where the fun begins..... Laughing

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I really appreciate all the advice I can get. I did get one of the assclowns who screwed up my eBay auction to send a prepaid FedEx shipping label. So at least he was out some money. I'll post a picture of what I sent him on another a new thread.

Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So at least he was out some money

When lads send prepaid FedEx labels, they don't pay for them, they either use a credit card they have stolen, or use the FedEx account of someone they phished, it costs the lad nothing, but the charges get charged back to the merchants, so overall, it's not really a good idea to send them stuff, as the money comes out of someone else's pocket.

Quote:
I'll post a picture of what I sent him on another a new thread.

Ahh, that must be the photo with the sausages, hard drive and a monitor screen which is a piece of paper?

tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Ahh, that must be the photo with the sausages, hard drive and a monitor screen which is a piece of paper?

OK now, how on earth would you know that. Confused Yes, that is exactly what I sent him. Now I feel bad that someone who got ripped paid for that FedEx. But once he had paid for the label wasn't the persons money already lost at that point?

Hey wait a minute, only the lad would know that. I'm gonna need a sign now to prove that you are not the lad Laughing

Last edited by tarpel_cunnel on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as it looks like Jenksi is done with Shelly I tried to re-hook him with Amanda...

Nov 7, 2007

I'm not quite sure what you are asking about?

Amanda

... and walla! It's Jenksi again. So nice to have a second go around with this assclown. Let's how I do this time...

Nov 7, 2007

Dear Amanda Willis,
Thank you for your response is better you know more about this transaction.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan who was with the Iraqi forces .. blah blah bullshit bullshit blah blah...

......Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated and please be advice that all further corresponding e-mailbe via this new e-mail address.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Jenkin Hui.

Nov 8, 2007

Mr Jenkin,

I'm not quite sure what to say? That's an awful lot of money. Is this legal? I don't want to get involved in anything that can get me in trouble. I don't know if you know this but I'm on probation from my 4th drunken driving arrest.

Amanda

... like Dad always said, practice makes perfect Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tarpel, here is some reading for you about how reshipping scams work, see the full article here:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2005-07-10-cyber-mules-cover_x.htm

This is a short timeline of events from the article, showing how they use stolen credit cards:

Quote:
How a reshipment gets done

USA TODAY examined a paper trail of e-mails, letters, credit card statements, packing receipts and mailing labels that Karl kept of his work as a 'mule' and pieced together this account of an illegal reshipment:

April 18. Someone from a bogus Web site at the center of the scam, kflogistics.biz, tests a $1 charge on iWon.com, a prize-giveaway Web page, using a Bank One Visa credit card number stolen from Brian Spoutz, a 48-year-old San Jose, Calif., software salesman. A Visa investigator notified him about the compromised card in May, Spoutz says.

April 20. Kflogistics.biz uses Spoutz's Visa card to place an order at Newegg.com for a $2,607 digital camera and extra memory. It directs shipment of two separate parcels to a home in Gilroy, Calif.

April 22. FedEx attempts to deliver the parcels, but the reshipper in Gilroy has gotten cold feet and rejects the delivery. Using FedEx's online tracking, Michael Birman of kflogistics.biz notes the failed delivery, contacts FedEx and redirects delivery to Karl in Grass Valley, Calif. Birman then alerts Karl via e-mail to watch for the two parcels.

April 23. Birman goes to USPS.com. Using a hot credit card number, Birman purchases a $48 Global Express Mail shipping label addressed to Roman Radeckiy in Moscow, then downloads the new label as a JPEG image file. Birman attaches the JPEG file to an e-mail to Karl, instructing Karl to combine the two parcels into one box, affix the label and mail to Radeckiy.

April 24. FedEx delivers the parcels to Karl in Grass Valley.

April 27. Karl prints out the JPEG label. Karl repacks the camera and memory into one box, affixes the printed JPEG label and completes the reshipment.

As for the photo of what you sent instead of a computer, photobucket Wink

tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the article SP. Perhaps next time I get one of them I can try to track down the rightful owner and alert them to the fact that they have beem comprimised.

I find it funny how the people on this forum refer to the scammers as "lads". It seems like an endearing term to me. I'm to stick to calling them assclowns if that's ok Very Happy I think I'm going to enjoy my new found hobby!
tarpel_cunnel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I still have this guy going on the new character.

I was thinking of getting caught stealing the money tomorrow. It turns out I left the Bank Account Opening Form on the scanner which my husband will find. Maybe I'll even go to jail for a couple days. Then I'll let Jenksi know that over the past years I have skimmed nearly $1,000,000 US from the business and have been planning on leaving the country once I had enough, but will probably be leaving sooner now Laughing

It would be nice to meet up with Jenksi once I get the cash out of the account in France. Any advice to help me get this lad baited as best as possible will be appreciated Very Happy

Fri, 9 Nov 2007 06:27:42 +0800 (CST)
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL DETAILS (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "Amanda Willis" <x******@yahoo.com>

Dear Amanda Willis,
Once again i thank you for your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction, further to your e-mail, but however below is how i intend to carry out this transaction.

Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word.

Talking about risks I should be the one to worry about that, my services in this bank for many years must be accounted for, I am not a fool, the most important factor is that you must maintain strict confidentiality of this transaction, keep it to yourself.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transfered to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude,so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.

As a result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain certificate of deposit from this my bank,it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right, like i told you in my previous email, your only FINANCIAL OBLIGATION is to open and activate your account with the correspondent bank that i shall provide for you.

Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's licence, work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my work ID upon receipt of your identification.

I will send the name and contact details of the bank and their website to you so that you can commence communication with them, i will also want you to fill in the requested space on APPLICATION FOR FUNDS RELEASE form and re-send it back to me to enable the attorney come forward to my bank on your behalf for the release of the funds.

Please ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:30:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: CONFIDENTIAL DETAILS (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "MR.Jenkin Hui" <[email protected]>

Hello Mr. Jenks,

I am responding back to you about the matter that you had mentioned and with some of your answers.

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are,
I am 53 years of age. I work part-time doing the book keeping for a small auto dealership that my husband owns.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank
If it helps at all in this transaction, I already have an account in a foreign bank that I have been using for another purpose. You can let me know about that.

Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's licence, work ID or International passport) and your current address.
My current address is 200 Cranapple Ct, Waldo, WI 53093, but DO NOT send anything there. My husband is very nosey. If you must send anything to me I can get you a safe address. I will bring in my passport the next time I come to the office, we have a scanner here that I can use to scan it.

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country. We will have to discuss this further. Once I understand this better I will be able to explain.

Sincerely,
Amanda Willis

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 06:24:07 +0800 (CST)
Subject: BANK CONTACT (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Dear Brother,
I am in receipt of your mail, i thank you for showing some great responsibility and for taking pains to answer all the questions that follows one after the other, attached to this e-mail is my working identity as i also look forward to receive your identification as well as the FUNDS RELEASE FORM which will enable my attorney come forward to my bank and file in for the immediate release of our funds in your name as the beneficiary.I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down.

I have sent your details (Names and Addess ) to my attorney who will today put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds,this should take not longer than a day or two.

In this light,I have sent you the contact information of the bank so you can send them an e-mail as well as calling them on the phone and make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved striaght into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us, please brother this funds mean the whole world to me and my family and please do not betray me.

Please find below the banks website.

Bank Name:Royal Trust Private Bank
Contact Person: Stephen Wright
Email:[email protected]
Telefax::+44 87047 17143
Telephone: +44 70142 24373

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, you know the time difference.

I call you Brother so that we both understand that our rust in each other is that of blood brothers. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.I look forward to hear from you soon.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

[ ... start talking to "The Bank"]

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:39:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Acct Info
To: [email protected]

Hello,

Please explain to me the procedure for opening an account with your bank. Also, where exactly is your bank located?

Thank You,
Amanda Willis

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:46:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: BANK CONTACT (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Mr. Jenks,

I sent off a quick email to the man at the bank. Will wait to hear back from him. I'd call but #1 it's too late and #2 my damn husband would see that on the phone bill and flip me out the window.

Amanda

[I'm going to like this bank, seems like they really take on a people first approach to banking]

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 23:36:05 -0800 (PST)
From: "Royal Trust Bank Administrative Department" <[email protected]>
Subject: Acknowledgement

Dear Sir,
We acknowledge the receipt of your account opening inquiries, with Royal Trust Bank, However the management will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to Royal Trust Bank.

Management.

ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK UK.

[WOW, that was fast!. I am having great satisfaction already]

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 23:56:46 -0800 (PST)
From: "Royal Trust Bank Customer Service Department" <[email protected]>
Subject: ACCOUNT OPENING ADVISE
Date 10/11/2007
Attn: Amanda Willis,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Once again Royal Trust online Bank would like to use this medium to acknowledge the receipt of your account pre-application request Your inquiry for account opening, for the purpose of opening a new account we recommend non-residence account, this class of account allows you bank in British Pounds (?? if you are not domicile in the Bank states.
There are several types/classes of non-residence account;

A.Personal Account, the initial deposit is 1,500.00 British Pounds (One Thousand Five Hundred pounds GBP). The Maximum transfer possible within a month is $1,000,000.00
(One Million USD).

B.Business Account, the initial deposit is 2,500.00 British Pounds (Two thousand Five Hundred Pounds GBP), the maximum transfer possible from this account within a month is $5,000,000 (five Million USD).

C.Corporate Account: 5,500.00 British Pounds (five thousand thousand five hundred
pounds GBP), the minimum transfer possible for this account within a month is
$6,500,000.00.

The interest rates are subject to discussion/negotiations based on the amount you are providing or the extent and value of the transaction you will be making with this institution, however the bank applies a default interest rate of 5.4% APR.

Moreso,regarding the operation of your account,your online account will be solely owned and operated by yourself as we do strictly advise our account holders to keep their account password and pin secret to avoid unauthorised access. However,you can wire and receive transfers on your account as long as the account is fully activated by making an activation deposit fee available before your account is fully opened. There is also no limit to the amount transferable at any time as you can be an account holder for as long as you choose but bearing in mind that your activation deposit is fully refundable upon the voluntary termination of your account. We do hope this information will guide you through the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact.

Contact Person: Ken Brock
Telephone:+44 70457 36828

For payment instruction for the mandatory account activation deposit.
Also be advised to send a scanned copy of your drivers license or the photo/data pages of your international passport as a form of identification, also attached to this mail is the ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM, please you are to fill in your personal information in the attached form and send back to the account department for processing.

We thank you in advance for your anticipated Patronage as we look forward to doing business with you.

Yours truly,
Mrs.A.J.Steve
Customer Relations Department.
Telephone:+44 70142 24373

ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK. UK

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:07:29 +0800 (CST)
From: Send an Instant Message "MR.Jenkin Hui" <[email protected]>
Subject: APPRECIATION (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Dear Brother,
Thanks for your prompt response, i am also happy for your quick contact with the bank, you have to be a little bit patience pending on when they get back to you with further directives on how you can proceed with your account opening, you should also try and call the bank if possibly with a public phone were you will be alone, this will speed up this whole process.

Further more i also want to remind you of the information you were surpose to send to me to enable my attorney apply for the immediate release of this funds in your name, i will also need to have your personal CELL PHONE NUMBER and FAX NUMBER.

Once again i thank you for showing great concern in this matter as i look forward to hear from you.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:18:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: APPRECIATION (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Jenksi, first off you can stop calling me Brother. In case you haven't been listening to me I am a fucking woman. Now, to this business. I will make contact with the bank on Monday, until them I'm going to the casino to blow away some of my asshole husbands hard earned money. I can't give you either my work or home phone numbers because if Richard the royal ass clown answers there will be hell to pay. I bought a cell phone this morning that you may contact me on, 414397XXXX. No cell phones are allowed in the casino so call now or much later.

Amanda

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:01:47 +0800 (CST)
Subject: I'M SORRY FOR THE MISCONCEPTION (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

My Dear Sister,
I am very sorry for calling you a brother, this is one of the reason why i have insisted that you send me any of your identification, like i said before i had to know whom i will be entrusting this transaction i alreay sent you my working identity, one other important issue is that you need to fill the FUNDS RELEASE FORM i sent to you some time ago. the reason why i need this is to enable my attorney apply for the release of the funds on your behalf.

Further more, i want to know if you have applied online for the account opening, please if NO you have to do that now so that they can start processing your account as they resume office first thing on monday morning UK, secondly i thank you for taking the time and effort to secure you personal cell phone so that i can be having direct conversation with you due to the CONFIDENTIALITY of this transaction. but i want to know when exactly will be okay for me to be calling you, though our phone lines here in hong kong are easily intercepted and that is not good for this project, I am presently trying to fix a secure line that will not go through our data base and when that is done i will be able to call you for now i will advice we communicate via emails as it seem the only safe mode presently, but hopefully by monday or tuesday i should be a to secure a telelphone line that can not be intercepted.

Once again i thank you for showing great concern in this matter and for keeping this out of your husband as my wife does not even know about it here in Hong Kong, but I also advice you to try and call them to speed up the process on monday morning during their working hours, but you have to fill in the request for an account opening form and have it filled and send it back to them, you may also tell them in advance that you would be expecting a transfer of $24.5 Million US Dollars from from your partner in Hong Kong.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Mr. Jenks,
I must apologize if I was a bit terse with you in my previous email. I had quite a bit to drink when I wrote that. I will open the account first thing tomorrow morning. There will be quite a lot of money at Richard's dealership from weekend sales and I will skim off some of those funds to open a Corporate account that the bank has told me about. I believe they sold four automobiles yesterday so with over $40,000 to deposit the amount necessary should go unnoticed.

Amanda

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 01:38:57 +0800 (CST)
Subject: I await your account details (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "Amanda Willis" <x*****@yahoo.com>

Dear Sister,
I so much thank you very much for your effort so far in this matter and for being able to come up with the require deposite to open your account, i have gotten a messange from the attorney that the funds have been approved for immediate transfer to the new account that you shall provide, as you can see the fate of this transaction now lies in your hand.

The most important thing which we must put into consideration is the time factor, i want us to work perfectly according to our schedule. All arrangements have been scheduled for tuesday morning's transfer as soon as you able to send me the details of your account at ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK UK.

As a banker it is necessary for me that you ask them to give you an advise on the fastest means by which you can send them the account deposite fee so you can have this done before western union closing hour tomorrow, also note because of the confidential nature of this transaction if you are asked the reason for wanting to send money out and to whom just inform the western union officials that you are sending this money to your cousin in London is having some health problems. Please this is important so that we can maintain strict confidentiality. As soon as you have made this wire endevour to either send a fax copy of this transfer to ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK UK or send the details of the transaction ie. Name of sender, name of Receiver and control number and other information via email.

Please you have to send an e-mailto the bank right now requesting for the ACCOUNT OPENING FORM which you are surpose to fill and send back to them, you can also ask them on the payment instruction so this can be send to you as soon as the resume office first thing tomorrow morning.

Once again, I sincerely want to thank you for your committment and diligence, but I also advice you again to try and call them to speed up the process of opening your account, you may also tell them in advance that you would be expecting a transfer from Hong Kong on tuesday morning, we are already waiting here for your details before the transfer can take effect.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

[wow, anxious little fucker he is!]

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 01:53:55 +0800 (CST)
Subject: IDENTITY REQUIRED ASAP (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Dear Sister,
One more thing is the IDENTIFICATION i have requested that you send to me which you have promise to send some few days ago, i am becoming worried that you have bad inttention with my money, i have already tolkd you why i need it, if i may remind you, you are to send either your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or your DRIVER'S LICENCE, the reason why i need it is for me to be sure of whom i will be entrusting this funds, you should know that the money in concern is a very huge amount of money as we are talking about $ 24.5 MILLION US DOLLARS, i have already sent you my WORKING IDENTITY and i can as well still send you my family picture.

Please do this and get back to me as soon as possible, you can have it scan and send to me as an e-mail attachement.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:09:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: IDENTITY REQUIRED ASAP (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Calm down Jenksi, I told you I'd scan it and send from work. I removed
my passport from my safe deposit box yesterday and will send it
tomorrow. Richard doesn't even know about this second passport. What did you fucking want me do, ask him to give me my passport for a secret deal I am working on? For Christ sakes Jenksi, it' Sunday, business can wait until tomorrow, have a few drinks or something.

Ciao!
Amanda

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:42:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ACCOUNT OPENING ADVISE
CC: [email protected]

Dear Mrs. Steve and Mr Brock,

I do hope that the account opening information does not have to be on your official bank form. I did fill it out but I am having a lot of difficulty using the office scanner to scan it back in. Which is also causing me problems scanning my passport. Someone is supposed to come and look at it tomorrow.

Here is all the information that was requested on the form:

Name: Amanda Willis
Date of Birth: 5-14-1954
Address: 200 Cranapple Ct
City: Waldo
State: WI
ZIP: 53093
Phone: 414-397-XXXX
Fax: n/a
Email Address: x*****@yahoo.com
Passport #: 207356428
Account Type: Corporate
Currency: US Dollars
PIN: 5756

I hope this works. If you need a photo to be associated with the account I am attaching one that I had scanned a year or so ago. Let me know if there is any more I need to do.

Sincerely,
Amanda Willis

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:55:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I await your account details (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Hello Mr. Jenks,

I sent off to the bank all of the information necessary to open the account. I was however not able to send it on the official Bank Form because I am having trouble getting the scanner in the office to work. Someone will be coming tomorrow to fix the scanner, so for now I am giving up on it. I attached a photo so you know who you are dealing with until the scanner is working.

I just noticed another error. I skimmed $7,500 from the bank deposit for the past weekends sales, which should have covered the account opening fee plus an extra $2,000 for my stash account in France. But now I see the fee for the account opening is in POUNDS! That comes to $11,500 USD. I already gave the bank deposit slip to Richard, so there is no changing it at this point. It also looks like there are not going to be any sales made today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if some more money comes in.

Have a Good Evening,
Amanda

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:40:46 +0800 (CST)
Subject: MUCH APPRECIATION (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

My Dear Sister,
Thank you for your email, I now wish to confirm the receipt of your photo, indeed things are getting more real now. Initially I was having double thoughts about your authenticity, I needed to be careful due to the money involved, but now you have proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy woman of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and I hope you will live up to the respect i have for you though i still await your identification, however you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me down.

I have already sent your details (NAMES) to my legal representative who have already put together all the require document in your name as the beneficiary to the funds and have given me the FUNDS APPROVAL NOTIFICATION, this will be sent to you in my next e-mail.

In this light i will advise you to contact the bank and ask them if it will be possible to send what you have at hand to them now so that they can start processing your account, so as soon as the balance is sent to them they can then send you the details of your account that will enable me transfer our funds now that it is ready to be transfer out of my bank.

Please try and contact the bank as regards this advise as so that we can have this resolved before the end of this week. Finally they should advise you on the fastest mean by which you can have the require fee send to them so as to speed up this process, but personally i will advise you send it via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER which is the fastest means of sending money oversea.

Once again i so much thank you for showing great concern in this matter please always remember that this transaction remain CONTFIDENTIAL as my wife does not know about it, so please sister no one should know about this transaction because i will not wel;come any complication that may come from your end.

Please note that I will be coming over to your country immediately we effect the transfer into your account at ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK UK.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:03:28 +0800 (CST)
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS APPROVAL ORDER (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "Amanda Willis"

Dear Sister,
Find attached to this mail the CONFIRMATION OF APPROVAL ORDER from my bank, as you can see the fate of this transaction now lies in your account, so you have to speed up your account opening as soon as possible so that everything can work out as planned.

Like I told you before, all arrangements have been set in place to effect the transfer tomorrow morning Hong Kong time, but not until I have solid a word from you with the details of your account.

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the APPROVAL from my attorney, you know the time difference. Please contact the bank during United Kingdom working hours, as the bank is a UK Bank.

Please endevour to keep this transaction confidential, Please do not discuss it with anybody, I have a 22year career with my bank (Hang Seng) and I dont intend to ruin all that. I really cant wait till the funds leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days, If you must know it presently 8:30pm here in hong kong.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff135/lambshelly/APPROVAL.jpg [/img]

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:36:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Attn: Amanda Willis,

Dear Madam,

Royal Trust online Bank would like to use this medium to acknowledge the receipt of your online CORPORATE ACCOUNT application request and we are also pleased to inform you that we are okay with the information you sent since you are unable to scan the attached form that was sent to you, presently your account is been process and details of your account will be sent to you in a short while which will enable you access your account online. However, we would like you to confirm your readiness to pay a mandatory activation deposit fee of a minimum balance of GBP�5,500.00 British Pounds (five thousand thousand five hundred pounds GBP), which is an equivalent of US$11,357.4885 for the activation of the account as it is imperatively important we receive the deposit to enable and expedite the opening/operation and full functionality of your online account.

It is pertinent to also inform you that the account activation process is carried out by the monetary authorities here in the UK which entails carrying out a due diligence to ascertain that the account is fully functional and operational in the UK, for you as a non-resident and that is why we request for a setup/activation deposit which will be used as a security deposit with the monetary authorities, this forms the first transaction on your account and is fully refundable after termination of your account, the reason we are explaining this to our customers is because if they transfer any money into an inactive account when it is not active the transfer will bounce back, which means the money will return to its source.

On this note, this department advices you to immadiately make the funds five thousand thousand five hundred Pounds Sterling Only {GBP�5,500.00 British Pounds} which is equivalent to eleven Thousand four Hundred United States Dollars approximately {US$11,357.4885} required to activate your account available via our accredited banking agents responsible for receiving funds from your region to expedite the receipt of the money for the activation of your account.

For further directives on payment instruction please do contact our account department stated below.

Thank you for your anticipated Patronage as we look forward to doing business with you.

Mr.Ken Brock
Telephone:+44 70457 36828

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:48:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS APPROVAL ORDER (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "MR.Jenkin Hui"

Mr. Jenks,

I am having trouble with the bank. They are requesting the entire amount of $11,357.4885 in order to open the account. As I had mentioned earlier I was only able to come up with $7,000 at this point.

Please advise what to do.

Amanda

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:45:18 +0800 (CST)
Subject: LET SOLVE IT TOGETHER (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

My Dear Sister,
First of all I must commend your efforts in keeping in touch with me for the past few days, I sincerely appreciate your interest in this transaction, I am happy you understand the need for us to work together as partners to ensure that this transaction is executed successfully.I am delighted to note that you are a noble woman whom I can rely on, and with your vast experience I dont think doing the right investments in your country will be much of a problem. I have confidence in your capabilities and I have no cause to doubt your intergrity, this is why I am willing to give you my trust and full cooperation, however I hope you will live up to the trust and respect I will give you.

This is activation fee is really a big problem for us, and from all indications the only option you have right now is to find a means of raising this money, in order for you to have it activated as soon as possible.

Well that is on the side now, We are partners and we should solve this together now that you said you have $7,000.00 US DOLLARS. I will look at my end and let me see if i can come up with the balance $4,500.00 US DOLLARS, but the only option i have to raise that money right now is to sell my WEDDING RING which my wife must not know about, i already told you how much i have invested on this transaction i have spent most of my upfront salaries into this transaction and now i am left with nothing, however i will advise you write the bank as soon as this e-mail get to you to let you know how we can send them the money, personally like i said bfore i advise that we make the payment to them via WESTERN UNION which is the fastest mean of sending money oversea. please try and send them the $7,000.00 US DOLLARS, Also inform them (ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK) that the balance would be sent from another country by your friend. As soon as you inform me that you have sent your part, i will send mine . Please send to me the details for payment as provided by ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK UK, so that i can transfer my part here from Hong Kong.

I wait to have good word from you.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:02:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: LET SOLVE IT TOGETHER (Mr.Jenkin Hui)
To: "MR.Jenkin Hui"

Mr. Jenks,

NO!! Do not sell your wedding ring. At this point I think I can confide in you some business that I have been doing for several years now. I have long been wishing to get away from my husband as he treats me in such horrible ways.

I have been skimming money from the accounts for nearly five years and have totaled so far nearly $600,000 in an overseas account. I do not want to lose your trust due to this, as if I had told you some of the things that Richard has put me through you would understand what a horrible person he is and I have this owing me.

Please be assured that in my dealings with you I will only be totally honest. I will transfer to myself the needed funds from this account tomorrow and will arrange the transfer to the bank for the account to be opened.

Amanda

[ Now Wednesday morning I'm getting calls from 2348057892244. ]

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:01:04 +0800 (CST)
Subject: I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE ASAP (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Dear Sister,
Thanks for your e-mail, i am so glad that you are ready to resolve this problem for me, i am also pleased to have you as a partner in this transaction, I will be glad to meet you in person when we finally move this funds out of my bank.

Like i said earlair in my previous e-mail, please try and contact the bank and request for payment instruction on how you can wire the activation fee to them, i do not want it to exceed this week, so make sure you call the bank unfaillingly before the end of today during UK working hour, you know the time difference.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:36:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Mr. Brock,

Please provide me with the specific details to process an electronic funds transfer to pass the activation deposit fee directly to your bank.

Sincerely,
Amanda Willis

[ Well assclown guess what, this is going to exceed this week because I have just been arrested and will not get out of jail until Monday. ]

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:20:47 +0800 (CST)
Subject: What is the situation? (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

My Dear Sister,
How are you doing today,I hope you are fine? I have been expecting to hear from you since my last e-mail, you account ought to have been open and activated by now, please as soon as you have this account active as you already know i will like to have the correct details of this account, Being that ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK is of thesame telextype as my bank it shall be an in-house transfer which would take only 8 to 10 hours for the
money to hit your account after i effect the transfer from here.

I earnestly want feedback from you with the details of your account before the end of today so that i can effect the transfer by friday or saturday morning my time , I cannot wait indefinitely, I want you to put time into consideration, please note that this transaction should remain confidential between you and me alone.My job at he bank is also very important to me and to this transaction, therefore my interest must be protected.

I will be waiting to hear a positive feedback from you. please try and get across to the bank regarding your account opening, you know the time difference.

Your brother,

Jenkin Hui.

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 02:45:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PAYMENT / WIRE INSTRUCTION ADVISE

Date; 15/11/2007
Attn: Amanda Willis.

Dear Madam,

Further to your request for information on the procedure to activate/ transfer the activation deposit fee for a Personal Account,it is important you know that the activation process is carried out by the monetary authorities here in the UK which entails carrying out a due diligence process to ascertain that the account is fully functional in the UK and that is why we request for a setup fee/activation deposit which will be used as a security deposit with the monetary authorities which will be fully refundable after termination of your account.On this note you will have to make the payment for activation of your account directly to the agents of the monetary authorities here or our accredited banking agent.Please note that the funds you are requested to pay for activation is fully refundable upon termination of your account and this amount will be held as a security deposit for your online account by the monetary authorities here in the United kingdom.

Madam,please be cautioned that activating your account is very important and at this stage,if you intend to transfer any funds into your dormant account,it will be automatically returned back to it's source due to its inactive state.On this note,we will advise that you provide the due amount required to activate a co-operate Account to obtain a minimum balance.This department will advice you to make the funds GBP�5,500.00 British Pounds which is an equivalent of US$11,357.4885 required to activate a co-operate account available via our affiliate/accredited banking agents responsible for receiving funds from your region to expedite the receipt of the money for the activation of your account.Please find hereunder the banking particulars of the monetary authorities affilaite/accredited banking agent responsible for receiving activation fees from your region.

ACCOUNT NAME: DAMILOLA ODUNLAMI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00◙◙◙◙98
SORT CODE: 11-05-20
ROLL NUMBER: D/46819205-6
SWIFT BIC: HLFXGB21E26
IBAN NUMBER: IBAN GB96 HLFX 1105 2000 5527 98
BANK NAME: HALIFAX PLC

Please make sure that the particulars above should be used for telegraphic transfers only.Also,after payment please be advised to send the payment slip to our fax line:+448704717143 or +448704793023 and also a copy sent as an attachment to the accounts department email address, please note that payment through the account stated above will take about three days to receive and activate your account.

Madam,after payment through telegraphic transfer it is important that the payment transaction receipt should be sent to the general fax line(+448704717143 or +448704793023)and a scanned copy to the email address of this department stated below to enable us update our records.Please call me on +44 70457 36828. if you are not clear on this please do call for further clearification.

Thank you for your patronage.

Yours Faithfully,

Name; Mr.Ken Brock
Tel; +44 70457 36828.
Telefax::+448704717143,
+448704793023
ROYAL TRUST PRIVATE BANK.UK .

[Thanks for the account information assclown. I'll forward that information over to "Artists Against 419"]

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:16:42 +0800 (CST)
Subject: What is going on (Mr.Jenkin Hui)

Dear Sister,
I have since expected to hear from you and it is rather surprising to see that you havent given me feedback on the account you were supposed to open.

I am begining to wonder if you are still willing to complete this transaction with me, as a result of your silence I had to instruct the Attorney to put a halt on all arrangements until I get a concrete feedback from you.

The last time i heard from you in your last e-mail you told me you were going to contact the bank and have your account open, and that i should not sell my wedding ring which i told you about and yet no positive response from you.

Please sister let me know what is really going on at your end because the loan i collected is accumulating everyday and the will definately land me in jail if i can not pay back to them as promised, i have a family of a wife and two children, a boy and a girl and i do not want to loose them and go to jail for this issue. you know right now that we are at the final stage of this transaction the only thing that is holding us behind right now is for you to open and activate your account for me to effect the transfer from my end.

I have been having sleepless night on this issue so please kindly get back to me for an update so we can have this issue resolve ASAP.

Your Brother,

Jenkin Hui.

[Sorry about that Jenksi, but you see, we don't have no internetz here in the jail]

Last edited by tarpel_cunnel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor fella pictured as Mr Hui. He was my first ever bait as Mr Poon. Those were the days.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic